Production Blog: Materializing My Final Task and Filming New Scenes

 At this point, I've filmed a substantial amount of clips to finally piece together for my final task. Today, I'm starting out edit together some parts of the first scene in my movie. Tomorrow, however, I want to film a LOT by the end of this week, so I can continue to piece together every clip in my editing process. If I'm going to be honest, I've not been satisfied with the limited work I've done. I felt too comfortable not filming too much. But tomorrow is a three day weekend, and I hope I can push myself to use that to my full advantage.

Today, I decided to edit the very first scene of my final project. In the first scene, I referenced my storyboard, and I start off by dumping the first scene on the Davinci Resolve program. I put my first clips: a birds-eye view with the character pouring on coffee. Then it follows up with a framing scene of the girl walking towards the door. Then, she walks to her desk where she seats herself onto the table.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commercial: Staedtler Eraser

Filming Blog: Challenges Ahead